Tuesday, August 28, 2012




Heaven's to Betsy!!


Mis tres angeles


Off to 4th grade!  Sheesh!  Isn't she darling?!


Big-time 1st grader.  I hope his teacher this year can challenge him.


Dear oh dear, what can I say about my sweet baby.  Watching her siblings go off to enjoy school has helped her be ready to take off for Kindergarten.  Me, I just hope she's having a great day!


My heart goes with my kidlets every day to school.  Love them.


Little Miss Cutie Pie


There she goes!  My dear little Bug off with the older kids.  
Now the only hard thing is trying to decide what to do with myself?!  Clean, exercise, bake, recipe hunt, organize, decorate our home, garden, meditate, shop, read, temple, volunteer for stuff, etc. all by myself.  It will be an adjustment, but I think this year with half-day Kinder I'll be fine.  Next year another story.



1 comment:

Jeff said...

What cute kids we have!!