Friday, September 7, 2012




California Visitors


Alright, so we didn't get any pictures over the weekend of J's brothers family but we did snap some when they came to our house Wednesday night.


Playing with Potato Heads!  My niece got to play with some big kid toys because all our little, little toys are put away or gone.  She didn't seem to mind.  


Da boys playing ring toss.  Little J liked challenging his uncle.


Meanwhile, J cooking up some yummy mexican grub in the kitchen.......


Bug couldn't decide whether to make a male or female potato head so she made a boy/girl.  Something tells me she likes to be silly.


Craning to see how da boys are doing at ring toss.  Her interest in the game is what landed her in the bucket.  She seemed quite content in there.


With a full belly, who wouldn't be happy and giggly!


Happy little.

This kind of visit is  much of the reason we are happy for our move here.  Lots more family time!  I'm sad though that I didn't get any pics of me with my niece even though I spent lots of time playing with her!  We were glad we had time to spend with them amidst our busy school/soccer season!



1 comment:

J Hardy said...

Such cute pics! Thanks for posting. It was so great to see you all. We're glad you are back in Utah too!