Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blue Daddy

OK, so I know kids say funny things sometimes, so maybe one of you could help me out. Little A is very into saying "Blue Daddy". There does not appear to be any certain circumstance or situation in which she says it either. Sometimes when she's upset, sometimes while playing and sometimes just randomly while in her own little world. Any guesses from an outside party?? I for one have no clue.




Also wanted to post this cute pic of little J. I was finishing an email to big J when he came in told me he wanted to play a game. I told him I was almost done and to pick out which one he wanted to play. I came downstairs to find this:


Uber cute.




Little J came up with this creation:



It's a ham and cheese quesadilla roll-up that he LOVES to dip in applesauce. Go figure. Don't be surprised if you see it on kid menus around the nation shortly......

1 comment:

Messimoo said...

An imaginary friend, or replacement (Daddy but maybe he's blue) per say until Big J comes home?????

Good for you for explaining Santa to your yahoos, mine still completely believe. I'm not quite ready for the "magic" to be gone yet. Hmmmm.....someday I'm sure it'll happen!