Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Major Award


B was awarded an Achievement in Writing certificate today at an assembly at the elementary school. All the kids from her grade also presented a song and dance they had been working on about "I Care" words and cooperation. It was adorable! Congrats B!!!
She is going to miss this school and her teacher VERY much. We've both been really impressed with everyone who helps her learn--from librarians to PE teachers and paras (playground helpers) to literacy assistants they've all been so fabulous. And there's SO many great kids in her class. I've loved going in to help when I can!

1 comment:

Gina/Tom said...

Riverside Elementary (assuming you're in Community Village) in Princeton has some great teachers as well. Mrs. Athanassiades (first grade) is fabulous. I wanted to move her and her family out here to Madison with us so she could still teach my children.....