Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Christmas Fun!

Christmas 2007! I figured while I'm posting I may as well post post-dated stuff as well. I know I'm time-liney like that. So, Christmas was fun this year, as every year. We did our traditional pretzel dipping, tree decorating and nativity reading/play. And my bro James came up from school in the deep South. J and kids took him to NYC and had a blast! I stayed home with bug-a-boo since it was too cold for her and I was not feeling well. We had a webcam session with Big J's family so we got to wish each other Merry Christmas almost in person and we talked with my family via telephone. Christmastime this year was not exceptionally cold and we even went out for a game of bocce ball (gift from us to us). Baby A's favorite gift was her toothpaste, Bs was an art set and little J's was a marble race. J and P enjoyed a weekend sans 2 kids in Atlantic City for our fave Christmas gift to each other. The only other real memorable part of 2007 Christmas was while Big J was doing dishes he got a sizeable gash on his knuckle and was at urgent care for a while getting stitches. And no, the memorable part was not him doing dishes, as he freqently does that. :) It was that I think this was the longest stretch (since a little while before we got married--6+ years) he's not had to go to the hospital. Yay Big J!!

No comments: