Thursday, March 8, 2012






Ketchup (read that Catch Up)



J has a birthday!!  So we got him a Speedo for him.  A Speedo swim cap that is.  He just may use it in his upcoming summer triathlon.


One of J's fave desserts is Fruit Cocktail Cake.  MmmmmMMmm good!  I secretly invited one of his good friends and their family for the BBQ we were already planning to do.  He wondered at me getting out so much meat.....leftovers I said.... 


 J and B concentrating on their next chess move at the Nebo District Tourney

Their elementary school earned 2nd place


Trophies!


We got (free) tickets to a KBYU special show of Mr. Steve and of course the Cat in the Hat and Thing 1 and Thing 2 were there since it was Dr. Seuss day!!  


Little A giving Cosmo high fives.

In other news I am having entirely too much fun playing community volleyball.  I wish it lasted all year!  The ladies I play with are so fun!

AND tonight we did something new and cooked an all-grill dinner.  We got a grill for Christmas and have BBQ'd twice and decided to really break it in with an entire dinner:  pork chops that were probably the best I've ever, ever had and yummy red potatoes and asparagus.  Only three of us liked the asparagus but I give props to those who didn't like it at least finishing their spear.


No comments: