Thursday, June 9, 2011






What a cutie, right?!

My little B's baptism was the same weekend as Daddy's graduation. Made it extra special and made it easy on Grandma's and Grandpa's to come all the way out for both special occasions. And made for one wild and crazy weekend at my house!! I loved it!!!

Daddy wrote a special song for her baptism day and he and her two grandpa's sang it beautifully. Grandma's both spoke, Aunt played piano, Uncle snapped pictures and I lead the music and made a video of her to play for our guests while she got dressed after the baptism and before the confirmation and also while pie was served in the cultural hall.

She was ready for this occasion! Before deciding for sure to be baptized I suggested she read Moroni chapter 10 which talks about the Holy Ghost bearing testimony about the truth of the gospel and decide and pray for herself if this decision to be baptized was the decision that she wanted. She came downstairs after doing this just simply beaming and felt so good about being baptized.

I think she'll remember this as a very special day in her life. You know, I will too.

2 comments:

Lisa Cook said...

Oh, sweet Brianna! So happy that she had such a great experience. Thanks for putting up pictures!

Gastrogal. said...

She looks so beautiful. I am so glad she was baptised.