Saturday, June 11, 2011






New Home!!!!

With so much happening I've been doing separate posts on to cover everything. We've been selling stuff and tossing stuff and getting things set up for a new life here:


Love how close this home is to the mountains!! It's 20 minutes drive to Big J's job and close enough to bike/walk to the kids' schools. And yes, those are fruit trees. We'll inherit fruit trees and raspberry bushes I'm super excited about them!! Now I just have to learn how to help them grow before my black thumb has a chance to kill them!

This is the main upstairs living space. I love this kitchen!! My first time owning an island and I'm excited about living in luxury! Also diggin the hardwood.

This will be the kids' bathroom. I love the updated fixtures and that we'll have separate bathrooms from the kids!


There she is. Big J sent me out to look for homes in May (I think to get me more excited about moving back--I was all set to stay here another year) and we got a really good feeling about this one. Not that it's perfect, but it has a lot going for it. And we've always had a feeling about where we've lived; that it's just the right spot for us. Even so, if it weren't for my hubby I'd probably never buy a home!! I'm just not a risk taker. Trying to get over that. :) Good thing he is. We balance each other out and I hope to have many fabulous years in this home with my adorable family.

2 comments:

Gastrogal. said...

It looks WONDERFUL! Can't wait to see you in Utah.

Nancy and Spencer said...

Pam, its GORGEOUS! I'm so so SO excited for you guys! Makes me excited to get one of those for us too. :)

People here in Indy say "ya'll" and it reminds me of you. You're the only friend i have that actually uses that. :)