Wednesday, May 12, 2010




Good Stuff













Two Festivals in one day. Little A loved this slide at one and at the other Festival ALL the kids braved horse riding! We knew B would, she loves them, but even though my other two were hesitant they gave it a go!!


University Festival where B always gets her face
painted and this year I decided to do it with her


I've been thinking about making homemade granola bars for a while and finally got up the nerve after tasting a friends'. They are good, but I am definitely not sticking to this recipe and will do some more attempts to find what we like best. I did 1/2 choc. chip and 1/2 craisin. The possibilities are endless!


This has been my fun project in my kitchen!! I'd been wanting to put something fun here and after finding just the right design online I copied and painted it, after plenty of deliberation of course. I'm tickled with it and it makes my time in the kitchen all the happier every time I see it.





2 comments:

Nancy and Spencer said...

Hey, Kaden & I were at the Grad school festival too! We must have missed you.
And I LOVE the design in the kitchen. Good one Pam!

Sandy C said...

The design if beautiful, Pam. I love it!