Wednesday, May 6, 2009

April Haps

April has been quite a month!


We took big J to the airport for the last and final trip to Eastern Europe. Before he left we took a boat tour highlighting the water side of Seattle and, of course, picked up his Visa. Then there was Easter, a Renaissance Festival the next weekend, and then most recently we visited the Apple Blossom festivities including parades and a mini train ride. And little A got her first real haircut and is more and more darling every day. Things continue to go pretty well and life is fun. We all miss 'Daddy' and celebrate today being 'hump' day when we have only 33 days until we get to hug him again. Life is full of challenges, as everyone knows, and success comes through willing to do, willing to learn and willing to give. We all hope to succeed through this difficult year. A positive attitude goes such a long way and we've learned a lot about trying to keep that attitude prevelant. And thank goodness for modern technologies that allow us to speak with and see Daddy. He misses us dearly and know it is most hard on him. He's been a trooper, and if you know him you would know that he has had hardly a complaint and has gotten SO much work done and sightseeing to make the trips worth it. Thanks to those of you who've been supportive through this.

3 comments:

Gina/Tom said...

Glad you're almost done with Jeff being gone. Good work!

Messimoo said...

Goodness they are getting HUGE! I just realized I never responded to your email and now I'm trying to remember what it said. I am such a blonde! I will have to email you, I know it's still in my inbox. I sure do miss my Pamela!

Chanko said...

Jessica, we are excited to see you and your growing cuties this summer! I think I asked about your vehicle in the email, but we can also talk when we see you. Love ya!