Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Little J's Bday!!

Well, our 'little man' is getting SOOO big!! My goodness how time flies! I have so many great memories of little J. He is a bundle of fun and is always going! Things I love most about him: his giggle--if you've heard any happy noises from him you'd know how this is first!, his laugh, his dimpled little smile, the way his eyes squint cuz his smile is so big with a hint of goofiness, his thoughtful personality, how he would do/give just about anything to make his little sister happy (at leat 95% of the time), his love of helping me around the house with everything, his fashion sense, snuggles in the morning, his love of learning and curiosity, how patient he is, his enthusiasm, how he loves things that are all boy--wheeled anything and everything, playing sports, tools, getting dirty--yet manages to be one of the most sensitive little boys I could even imagine. I love how he talks-- from his explanations of how things work to the way he phrases things and his understanding and use of intonation. I love, love, love my little bear!






Little J LOVED playing soccer
this fall and even got to
have his last game
quite close to
his bday!
His team
was his fave
color too! The other
pics are from his birthday
party, which we had a little early.

No comments: